Hello, Hi, こんにちは。
Hello world!
lemme introduce myself first, my name Jessica but i don't mind if you want to call me Jess for short and seems more friendly tho. Here I am, doing some big change to my blog ofc. lol..
like you read and see, I am still can't do best writing. That's why I starting this blog again to gain a better writing skill, dunno what to share preciesly but I will try my best. Maybe I'll start telling you guys about my daily activities and my recent hobbys?
well, not for a long ago I started to do some cosplay. Yes, cosplay LOL, I mean many of my friends said that I don't really like being on the "spotlight" you know like being poses in front of camera etc.. And to be honest I don't feel confident tho, it's really out of my comfort zone. But, its fun being dressed like character that you like ngl and so that's why I still keep trying improve this hobby too. Hope you guys will like my cosplay too. xoxo
so far I stick on Genshin Impact character like Ganyu, Eula, and Childe (Tartaglia) yes I really wanna try crossdressing, don't ask me why because I really don't know why LOL. But for my first cosplay I did Amane Misa cosplay back then around 2013 I guess but ofc, it FAILED LOL, even I don't have any good picture of that.. so I just stop doing cosplay and just focus on my college life.
anyway, thankyou so much if you already read this post until here. I appreciate it, if I do write something wrong please don't hesitate to tell me. :)
here a pic of my cosplay as Ganyu from Genshin Impact 👀
Comments
Post a Comment